Wine ships to CA, ID, WA, OR, NM, AZ, NV and MT only.
A few years back, at lunch with two of the great winemakers
of Burgundy, Dominique Lafon and Olivier Merlin, we let out that we were looking for our first Jura producer, but becoming frustrated with the fact that most of what we tried and liked was not available. The next thing we knew, we had contact information for Damien Courbet, a young producer who had worked in both Burgundy with Merlin and in California with Jim Clendenen of Au Bon Climat. He had just taken over the family property beneath the cliffs of
Château Chalon. We visited that week and after tasting through an amazing group of wines that ended with a 1959 Vin Jaune served with Comté cheese, we were
Biodynamically farmed vineyards, minimal sulfur use, amazing
precision, these wines are spot on and are guaranteed to convert you to the charms of the Jura.
- 2016 Blanc Tradition (75% Chardonnay, 25% Savagnin)
- 2017 Chardonnay de la Vallée
- 2017 Les Rondos Chardonnay
- 2015 Savagnin Sous Voile
- 2018 Poulsard
- 2018 Trousseau de la Vallée
Three delivery options available:
Bay Area Zones delivered are:
- $15 per case GLS Next-day to ship anywhere within California.
- FREE Dockside warehouse pick-up Monday-Friday 11am-3pm at Beaune Imports in Emeryville, CA.
- $12 Bay area delivery Tues-Fri 8am to 2pm 1 CASE MINIMUM!
- East Bay (as far south as the Oracle Stadium)
- Orinda, Lafayette and Walnut Creek Wed and Friday only
- San Francisco
- SF Peninsula as far south as Palo Alto, but not the coast. Tues and Thurs only
- Marin Peninsula and as far north as Fairfax but not the coast. Wed and Friday only
Click here to learn more about the producers.