Bottled by a family-owned mill in southern Tuscany near the town of Arezzo, this is an unusually flavorful and smooth blended oil, a by-product of the fact that it contains 30% extra virgin oil, rather than the legally mandated minimum of 10% for an olive oil designated as an Olio di Oliva. It’s wonderfully useful for cooking and dressing. This oil is 100% Italian, styled in the Tuscan manner.
Three delivery options available:
- $25 per case GLS Next-day to ship anywhere within California.
- FREE Dockside warehouse pick-up Monday-Friday 11am-3pm at Beaune Imports in Emeryville, CA.
- $12 Bay area delivery Tues-Fri 8am to 2pm 6 btls MINIMUM!
Bay Area Zones delivered are:
- East Bay (as far south as the Oracle Stadium, as far north as Richmond)
- Orinda, Lafayette and Walnut Creek Wed and Friday only
- San Francisco
- SF Peninsula as far south as Palo Alto, but not the coast. Tues and Thurs only
- Marin Peninsula and as far north as Fairfax but not the coast. Wed and Friday only