Wine ships to CA, ID, WA, OR, NM, AZ, NV and MT only.
From Piedmont in the north to Sicily in the south, Italy produces a richness and diversity of red wines that is unparalleled in the world. The Italians and Romans before spent centuries fine-tuning and adapting specific varietals to their unique growing regions. This selection barely scratches the surface of that complexity but drinking through these wines is the next best thing to driving through the Italian countryside.
- 2017 Valpolicella Classico, Monte Santoccio (Veneto)
- 2018 Dolcetto d'Alba, GD Vajra (Piedmont)
- 2017 Pinot Nero, Pojer e Sandri (Trentino)
- 2018 Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Anfora, Cirelli (Abruzzo)
- 2014 Cerasuolo di Vittoria delle Fontane, COS (Sicily)
- 2015 Barolo Serralunga, Luigi Baudana (Piedmont)
Three delivery options available:
Bay Area Zones delivered are:
- $15 per case GLS Next-day to ship anywhere within California.
- FREE Dockside warehouse pick-up Monday-Friday 11am-3pm at Beaune Imports in Emeryville, CA.
- $12 Bay area delivery Tues-Fri 8am to 2pm 1 CASE MINIMUM!
- East Bay (as far south as the Oracle Stadium)
- Orinda, Lafayette and Walnut Creek Wed and Friday only
- San Francisco
- SF Peninsula as far south as Palo Alto, but not the coast. Tues and Thurs only
- Marin Peninsula and as far north as Fairfax but not the coast. Wed and Friday only
Click here to learn more about the producers.