Wine ships to CA, ID, WA, OR, NM, AZ, NV and MT only.
Think of this box as a road trip in your dad's Dodge pickup.
Stop for an octopus snack in Galicia, taste the anchovies in Catalonia, and drop in for a tasting in the Basque region to discover their rare red wines before heading north across the border.
Drive through the Pyrenées to visit Limoux, zig-zag to Bordeaux and back to visit one of the few domaines who hand-pick their grapes before heading to the Etang de Thau for oysters and a glass of Picpoul de Pinet! Start up the Rhône for a walk through the stony vineyards of Vacqueyras, continue up the river and turn left when you reach the Saône to arrive in the Beaujolais for a gouter of saucisson and Gamay. Finally head to the Jura for a glass of Chardonnay and a slice of Saint-Nectaire before finishing in the Loire with François Chidaine, to taste his beautiful Chenin and a nice toast with Rillettes de Tours.
Suggested retail price $270!
- 2018 Albariño 7 Cepas En Rama - Galicia SP (white)
- 2015 Godello sobre lías, Valdesil - Galicia SP (white)
- 2015 Txacolina, Jakue - Basque SP (red)
- 2019 Seré Montsant, J-M Vendrell - Catalonia SP (red)
- 2018 Il.lusio Terra Alta, Clua - Catalonia SP (white)
- 2014 Pinot Noir, Domaine de Mouscaillo - Limoux FR (red)
- 2015 Bordeaux Supérieur, Château Sainte Marie - Bordeaux FR (red)
- 2019 Picpoul de Pinet, Moulin de Gassac - Languedoc FR (white)
- 2017 Vacqueyras, Château de Montmirail - Rhône FR (red)
- 2018 Brouilly, Dominique Piron - Beaujolais FR (red)
- 2017 Chardonnay de la Vallée, Domaine Courbet - Jura FR (white)
- 2018 Les Argiles, François Chidaine - Loire FR (white)
Three delivery options available:
Bay Area Zones delivered are:
- $25 per case GLS Next-day to ship anywhere within California.
- FREE Dockside warehouse pick-up Monday-Friday 10am-3pm at Beaune Imports in Emeryville, CA.
- $12 Bay area delivery Tues-Fri 8am to 2pm 1 CASE MINIMUM!
- East Bay (as far south as the Oracle Stadium)
- Orinda, Lafayette and Walnut Creek Wed and Friday only
- San Francisco
- SF Peninsula as far south as Palo Alto, but not the coast. Tues and Thurs only
- Marin Peninsula and as far north as Fairfax but not the coast. Wed and Friday only
Click here to learn more about the producers.